In order to keep your current system running at peak efficiency we recommend an annual tune-up. Prevention is the key to saving more on service, replacement, and energy bills. Not only are you preventing a system breakdown with a tune up but you are extending the life of your current equipment. Your HVAC system will give you peace of mind throughout the year and reduce your HVAC emergencies in the future.
What is included in my tune up?
- Outdoor coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss
- Fan inspection and cleaning
- Refrigerant levels
- Ductwork leak check
- Check thermostat operation
- Safety and Controls check
- Drain Inspection
- Contactors and Relays inspection
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect inspection
- Humidifier operation will be checked, where applicable
- Temperatures and pressures will be recorded
- Indoor coil inspection
- Air filters checked
- Inspection report and service recommendations, as needed
- Heat Exchanger inspection
Call Blinson now and schedule your annual tune-up. Take care of your system now and save later!